FDA Contract Management Solution (Prime)
The Office of Information Management Technology (OIMT) of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) awarded
a contract to build a Contract Management Tool, able to capture, organize, route and store acquisitions and budget data
from internal and external systems to efficiently process approximately 2000 annual contract actions and associated artifacts
from a centralized system and user interface. Some required characteristics of the tools are:
- 508 Compliant code base to work on both on-premise and Cloud.
- Able to locate in Azure, Amazon, or OEM FedRamp’d Cloud.
- Single sign on (SSO). Leverage Active Directory for user data, Integrate with outlook email to send automated notices, Mobile compatible & Module to track invoices against contracts.
- Ability to build dynamic reports on EVERY field (ad hoc query).
- Ability to pull in outside data from other systems (PRISM, IBAPS, CLARITY, etc.) with HHS & FDA approval.